Thread: Northstar in Uncanny X-Men #533

Default Northstar in Uncanny X-Men #533

You can see him in the background in this image as a member of the de facto X-Men Team:

Preview

Doesn't look like Ms. Marvel's having a good day, dunno what's going on from the art alone.

Northstar's days as an X-Man may be numbered with the announcement today of AFV5 !!!

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Not Ms.Marvel just some groupie with Sublime (:P)

but yeah pretty sure its not her

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Northstar's days as an X-Man may be numbered with the announcement today of AFV5 !!!
    I don't think it will be the case, since the interview mentioned sharing Northstar and not worrying about hoarding or however they phrased it... so I think our speedster will be appearing in both (should it continue!)

We need to get news and images on this site's front page...

[SPOILERS]
    Northstar sure is taking a beating. He did beat that other speedster fairly easy while weakened. 400 punches a second? Nice. E[END SPOILER]
    Last edited by -K-M-; 02-25-2011 at 07:29 PM.

Northstar makes a few brief appearances with lines in this weeks Uncanny X-Men #534.
    Nothing major, but no beat-down.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Northstar makes a few brief appearances with lines in this weeks Uncanny X-Men #534.
    Nothing major, but no beat-down.
    That fact that this is the best we can say about how the guy's been treated lately rather makes me want to smack someone upside the head with a rolled-up newspaper. Or an old AF comic.

An eagle-eyed reader can find Box in Uncanny X-Men #534.1 as well. Don't blink though; he's in a promo piece at the very end.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com