Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: new maxi series................alpha flight!!!!

He'll be back from the dead eventually, I suppose.

I could see the Master appearing in the Maxi.

Also does anyone know more about the .5 issue that is coming out before the maxi?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Also does anyone know more about the .5 issue that is coming out before the maxi?
    Just that it's only .1. We'll need four more of it before we get to .5.
    Have you been reading the Chronology thread?

- Le Messor
    "I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing."

My mistake, yeah meant to say Point 1 which comes out in May.

Also your right I did read the chronology thread haha

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    My mistake, yeah meant to say Point 1 which comes out in May.
    Also your right I did read the chronology thread haha
    How confuse else may I you?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    He'll be back from the dead eventually, I suppose.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

I read somewhere, (CBR?) that Fear Itself will be the subject of the first four issues of Alpha Flight. Was the link to The Star interview already posted? Yes? No? Maybe so? Well, here it is again. Toronto Star

As to that non-interview you weren't talking about. I'm friends with Fred Van Lente on Facebook so I'd be willing to try and set up an interview via whatever (email, chat, semaphore.) I've done this a couple times on Comicbloc with Gail Simone talking about her last (at the time) Birds of Prey work, also with Greg Rucka and Eric Trautmann near the end of their run on Checkmate. These were both done via the sites chat room. I moderated the chat.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Interviews aren't a problem, but thanks for the offer.

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Interviews aren't a problem, but thanks for the offer.
    No prob.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

Alpha Flight talk begins in 19:06

fvl is just so awesome. it made me giggle when he said he has no plans on killing guardian.....again. he just sounds like i would imagine myself sounding like if i ever got a chance to write this series. his love for the characters is just so obvious. didn't even think about it because its been so long since the originals have been together, but he brought up northstar and how his past would help the team out (i think he said terrorist past) and i forgot the one thing about northstar is how much he hated being on alpha flight, he only stuck around for aurora, i wonder what his angle is going to be this time.

Hmmm @ mention of Northstar's terrorist past.
    That's the only fear I have from that interview....

Quote Originally Posted by varo View Post
    fvl is just so awesome. it made me giggle when he said he has no plans on killing guardian.....again. he just sounds like i would imagine myself sounding like if i ever got a chance to write this series. his love for the characters is just so obvious. didn't even think about it because its been so long since the originals have been together, but he brought up northstar and how his past would help the team out (i think he said terrorist past) and i forgot the one thing about northstar is how much he hated being on alpha flight, he only stuck around for aurora, i wonder what his angle is going to be this time.
    Jean Paul seemed to have grown a soft spot for Alpha near the end of Vol 1 (and in his own mini)...I'd like to think he sees them as family more now. Wasn't he hugging Heather in the One-shot?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!