Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
The original quote from the press conference was:
Quote Originally Posted by Legerd View Post
On Diamond's June Solicits it lists Alpha Flight #1 as being $3.99 and #1 of 7. Isn't it an eight issue maxi-series, or is the .1 issue being lumped in? Also, will all the books be priced at $4, or is it just the first issue? Not that I won't buy them, just wondering.
At the time I presumed that meant 8 issues plus a 0.1, but reading it now it definitely looks to be a 0.1 plus 7 issues.
I can see how 8 issues is a cromulent reading, but I still read '8 with a .1' as either 9 or 8.1 .

Quote Originally Posted by suzene View Post
Of course, but I'd rather him be on one team where he's written well, than two teams where the poorer characterization is going to be the more visible of the two.
Yah, me three.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
Yeah...To me, it seems odd that a machine with a highly-intelligent, vengeful mind like Dephine wouldn't have had a back-up plan of some sort.
That, and the idea that she survived what Madison did to her just seems silly. And, she survived all this time, then decides NOW (for any given value of now, after all this time) to come out? And, what, Madison never ever thought to check for that? And, he made the suit out of the thinking parts?

It would require way too many leaps of thought... but simply 'downloaded into a new body' totally makes sense to me as is.

- Le Messor
"I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment."
~ alleged insurance claim form