Thread: Lets Fire it up!

Default Lets Fire it up!

I'm wondering if we can get some folks interested / re-interested in writing entries for the Alphanex Wiki? This resource is one of the big things that draws people into the site. I was thinking we can start off by editing entries to include the events of Chaos War, as well as write some new entries. Many small entries can be whacked out in good time once you have gotten a feel for how to do them.

Ben

I am re-reading VOL1 right now... anything specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    I am re-reading VOL1 right now... anything specific?
    Anything, everything! In theory I'd love some day to see any character that was ever named in the books, but really anything that you see isn't in there, give 'er! It's a wiki, so it's all open to the fans to do what they want and how they want. Anyone else can come along and edit it, communal-like. If needed there is a WALKTHROUGH HERE.

Awesome. On a day off I will comb through and add what I can think of, since stuff is fresh in my head as I re-read the series.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I've got so many things I keep wanting to do, I figure I'd start this, do about one or two entries, then stop.
    Sorry...

Tawmis, out of curiosity, which issue are you up to?

- Le Messor
    "I can marry anyone I please; the problem is, I don't _please_ anyone!"
    ~ Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I've got so many things I keep wanting to do, I figure I'd start this, do about one or two entries, then stop.
    Sorry... Tawmis, out of curiosity, which issue are you up to?
    Currently the story everyone must love... THE PINK PEARL.
    I am taking it real slow reading them (usually reading an issue or two a night before I go to bed) and trying to take note of every little thing I can. For the purpose of adding to this site if time (and my brain!) allow me to.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Ah, I've noticed it's slow. So that's #22?... yep.
    I was just listening to Waiting for 22 on the way home...

But I do want to encourage people to contribute to the wiki, even after I've said I probably won't.

- Le Messor
    "I can saw a woman in two, but you won't want to look in the box when I'm through."
    ~ Warren Zevon, For My Next Trick, I'll Need A Volunteer