Thread: 500 Internal Server Errors in Gallery

Default 500 Internal Server Errors in Gallery

Has anyone been getting 500 Internal Server Errors when uploading in the gallery?

I uploaded yesterday without any problems....

I uploaded about ... a week ago...? ... like 60 pictures or so... no problems.

cool thanks. I think there was just one image stuck in the queue, I cleared it and it's fine.

I seem to be getting the:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Could it have anything to do with the fact that I tried to upload with Opera? (Version 10.63)

probably not. What my have happened is an image got caught in the queue. Try unchecking all the image in your queue, click the process button. that should kill them all and you start frsh.

So when I click on Images in your queue, I get the

nternal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Is there any way an admin could go nuke my queue?

PM Ben on here.

k, try now. If it's still not working send me a PM with your password.