I can't find what thread it was in now - but it was a question of why Puck was in jail. Well, I am currently re-reading the original series, very slowly, trying to pick up on things I might have missed the other 500 times I have read the series... and see if there's things I simply forgot.

One of them comes to mind. Alpha Flight #15. Where Puck sends Marrina to investigate what's in the lake... And when she comes back to the surface and attacks Puck, yet again. Puck's internal monologue includes, "I promised Mac I would give up my killing ways when I was paroled into Beta Flight."

So while we don't know why Puck may have killed - but the way he says it - it clearly happened way more than once or twice - and came across as something he may have done frequently. Not so much as a murderer type - but more, perhaps, like how Wolverine, no doubt has a long list of people he's killed (people that no doubt deserved what they got coming to them, as Dexter Morgan might say) - but still, it would seem Puck may have killed quite a few people in his past...

Which may be why Puck is in Hell in the current issues of Wolverine. (Just wish I could find the thread that was discussing this).