Thread: Puck And His Killing Ways.

Hybrid View

Default Puck And His Killing Ways.

I can't find what thread it was in now - but it was a question of why Puck was in jail. Well, I am currently re-reading the original series, very slowly, trying to pick up on things I might have missed the other 500 times I have read the series... and see if there's things I simply forgot.

One of them comes to mind. Alpha Flight #15. Where Puck sends Marrina to investigate what's in the lake... And when she comes back to the surface and attacks Puck, yet again. Puck's internal monologue includes, "I promised Mac I would give up my killing ways when I was paroled into Beta Flight."

So while we don't know why Puck may have killed - but the way he says it - it clearly happened way more than once or twice - and came across as something he may have done frequently. Not so much as a murderer type - but more, perhaps, like how Wolverine, no doubt has a long list of people he's killed (people that no doubt deserved what they got coming to them, as Dexter Morgan might say) - but still, it would seem Puck may have killed quite a few people in his past...

Which may be why Puck is in Hell in the current issues of Wolverine. (Just wish I could find the thread that was discussing this).

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    I can't find what thread it was in now - but it was a question of why Puck was in jail...
    Which may be why Puck is in Hell in the current issues of Wolverine. (Just wish I could find the thread that was discussing this).
    Jail or Hell?
    This thread theorises:
    http://www.alphaflight.net/showthrea...For-Puck/page2

and this one:
    http://www.alphaflight.net/showthrea...with-Wolverine

Generally, we seem to think it's because of Raazer. Only, that never happened.

- Le Messor
    "I brake for brick walls"

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=28733

One ally that Logan finds in Hell is his old friend, the diminutive and deceased Alpha Flight member known as Puck. "He's one of those characters that I've always loved. John Byrne's run on 'Alpha Flight' was one of my favorite books. Most of those characters were dead and have been off the board for a while, so I thought it was a good chance to bring one of them back. I thought it would make the most sense for Puck to be in Hell. You look at his background, and for years he had this evil sort of demonic sorcerer trapped inside him. I like the idea of Puck being trapped in Hell because of that, and when he sees Logan show up, he feels he finally has the chance to break out," Aaron said.