Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buffy Movie

Default Buffy Movie

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    Buy wouldn't that be an interesting story. To have a hero give up Heaven to come back to help those in need. Talk about the ultimate sacrifice.

DIGGER
    Something similar happened in Buffy The Vampire Slayer...Buffy died and was later resurrected by Willow and their friends (they believed her spirit was in some sort of hell dimension), but they later found out that Buffy was in heaven and was happy until they tore her away from it.

Dana
    Last edited by cmdrkoenig67; 11-13-2010 at 02:22 PM.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    Something similar happened in Buffy The Vampire Slayer...Buffy died and was later resurrected by Willow and their friends (they believed her spirit was in some sort of hell dimension), but they later found out that Buffy was in heaven and was happy until they tore her away from it.

Dana
    That was SUCH a great reveal. I miss the show.
    The comic just isn't the same...

The whole Grimjack storyline is based on the fact that - said anti-hero - declined his own entrance to Heaven to save a friend on the Earthly realm. When done saving his friend he tried to gain entrance to Hell but Hell would not have him; he was too much for that realm to handle, him being a Demon Hunter and all. Loved that comic. Every once in a while a graphic novel comes out about Grimjack. Warms my heart!

Whoa! I am WAY off topic here.

I think Puck and Grimjack might get along? Different comic universe. Too bad.
    Last edited by ClawMaraud; 11-13-2010 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Spelling error.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Rider View Post
    Ghost Rider(s) went to Heaven to kick the archangel Zadikal's ass out of Heaven after he dethrowned God from it. I don't see how going to Heaven would be offensive.
    This was the most recent GHOST RIDER, right? The one that everyone dropped soon after Ghost Rider met the two angels? That same title?

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    This was the most recent GHOST RIDER, right? The one that everyone dropped soon after Ghost Rider met the two angels? That same title?
    The 2006 series did meet two angels who were trying to help Ghost Rider stop Satan from reforming into one piece after he came to Earth and shattered into 666 piece and going into recentlly deceased bodies, but finds out that he's the wrath of God and not a demon from Hell. Heaven's on Fire is the 6 parter that both Ghost Riders go to Heaven to kick some ass.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Aww, Dana, I was going to bring up Buffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    Yeah, it was revealed in song!

Aren't we all glad WB are making a Buffy movie without Joss? yay <-- extreme sarcasm

- Le Messor
    Buffy: I always say that a patrol's not complete without a trip to the stinking sewers.
    Angel: I'm sure I saw him come down here.

Buffy: Couldn't we just let this be the vamp that got away? We can say he was this big.

Angel: What can I say? I need closure.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    Aren't we all glad WB are making a Buffy movie without Joss? yay <-- extreme sarcasm
    It's CRAP.
    Don't get me started...

Just read that blurb on Yahoo news about the new Buffy movie getting set to being made. If it is not a continuation - in some form or other - of the TV series then they should just let the Buffy idea stay where it is - Finished!

Folks; let's keep this on topic.
    Feel free to start a thread in the General section.

Quote Originally Posted by phil View Post
    folks; let's keep this on topic.
    Feel free to start a thread in the general section.
    the hammer comes down!!! Hard and fast!!! Beeeeeeyotches gotta stay on topic!!!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

there, split it off. Now you can Buffy all you want

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    there, split it off. Now you can Buffy all you want
    Ben, I only mentioned Buffy once.

Here I go again - Just checked out the name Buffy on one of those 'Name meaning' sites and, believe it or not, it is from the name 'Elizabeth'. How does Buffy come from Elizabeth? What a world! What a world!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    The comic just isn't the same...
    I hear you (I miss Buffy and Angel)...I've been collecting Season 8 up until a couple of months ago...Then I decided to drop it. It's totally lost my interest and it just seemed to be lacking.

Dana

Aww, Dana, I was going to bring up Buffy.

Yeah, it was revealed in song!
    I think she actually revealed it to Spike first a few episodes before "Once More, With Feeling", Mik.

- Le Messor
    Buffy: I always say that a patrol's not complete without a trip to the stinking sewers.
    Angel: I'm sure I saw him come down here.

Buffy: Couldn't we just let this be the vamp that got away? We can say he was this big.

Angel: What can I say? I need closure.
    I can't believe they're going to try and remake Buffy (in the film...Or I guess they're planning on remaking the original film)...That's just messed up.

Dana
    Last edited by cmdrkoenig67; 11-25-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by ClawMaraud View Post
    Just read that blurb on Yahoo news about the new Buffy movie getting set to being made. If it is not a continuation - in some form or other - of the TV series then they should just let the Buffy idea stay where it is - Finished!
    I read an official press release where they didn't even mention Joss Whedon!
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    I think she actually revealed it to Spike first a few episodes before "Once More, With Feeling", Mik.
    Gah!
    Y'got me there.

Still like the song, though.

(Sorry, mods, for dragging us OT.)

- Le Messor
    "I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants."
    ~ A. Whitney Brown