Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article: Interview - Jim McCann & Reilly Brown - Chaos War: Alpha Flight

Default Article: Interview - Jim McCann & Reilly Brown - Chaos War: Alpha Flight

They rock. I'm in love with them!

OMIGAWD!

Great interview!
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S
    !

Wendigos! I knew there had to be more than one at a time! It's only logical that there would be.

...And we know this isn't the only time the Alphans will appear during the Chaos War...

Dana

Great interview... and HOLY CRAP those pages are beautiful! Thank you Jim, Reilly and the rest of the creative and editorial team for this book. I'm excited again for a comic.

Great interview.

I love how they want to take the team back to Volume 1, 1-28.

This team has so much potential.

Hope we get an Alpha Flight ongoing with the original lineup.

This was the closest thing to the Byrne era anyone has gotten.
    I hope it grabs the attention of new readers. I would love to see these guys do more!

Loved the issue, they truely did stay true to the characters

Also Dana we have seen multiple Wendigos at one time before

A great day in Alpha Flight history capped off by this amazing interview. Nice job Ben

Wow, art looks great, and the colours are amazing! Excellent work.

Wait...KM...We've seen more than one Wendigo in a book before? Where? My memory is bad...I'm not recalling it.

Dana

I'm very happy to hear that Jim McCann loves Elizabeth/Talisman too...Maybe we'll see her, if the boys get to do an ongoing Alpha Flight book.

Dana

Oh...And I also didn't know Jim is family...That's awesome! Hugs Jim!

Dana

Reilly's art, with ink added, are amazing alone without colour. McCann has my vote for an ongoing AF title. I love how these two interact with one another. Many thanks to this site for all the work a being true fans of Alpha Flight.

Hey! There is a www.i-hug.com site online. I just thought this was neat to check up on.

Hey Dana, the multiple Wendigo appeared first in King Size Hulk #1, and again in the new Hulk series: Hulk #7-9.

In that story Hulk actually became "Wendihulk" (yes, that actually was his name)

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M- View Post
    Hey Dana, the multiple Wendigo appeared first in King Size Hulk #1, and again in the new Hulk series: Hulk #7-9.

In that story Hulk actually became "Wendihulk" (yes, that actually was his name)
    Argh! Wendihulk?! Thanks KM!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!