Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alpha continuitty

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    Once the holiday season is over I'll toy with the idea of resurrecting some kind of reading club and divvying chunks of issues out to people to list for character appearances and time periods.
    I like to think my sorting for time periods is pretty close to definitive. There's never been any discussion of it, though, so there's room - but my first suggestion, in my vain, arrogant way, is if you want to know where an issue fits, ask me.
    The worst that can happen is that you'll use the exact combination of syllables to summon up Bel-Syggaroth Hqjoc, and bring about Armaggeddon, thus ending all sanity and then life on the Earth as we know it...
    But honestly, how often does that happen? Every Tuesday? I like those odds.

Anyway, the next worst is, I could say 'I don't know'. It's possible I don't have the issue, or it's just a cameo so I don't sort it into Alpha Flight (at the moment, my entire Alpha Flight box is in the 'guest apperances' cover gallery, btw, so if it's not in there...). But there are plenty of people on this thread (Phil) who can answer.

Actually, maybe the next worst is I'll write a needlessly long, rambling, egotistical thread... Ooh, great example!

- Le Messor
    "How you look depends on where you go."
    Last edited by Le Messor; 11-28-2010 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
    I like to think my sorting for time periods is pretty close to definitive. There's never been any discussion of it, though, so there's room - but my first suggestion, in my vain, arrogant way, is if you want to know where an issue fits, ask me.
    I shall have a word in your ear/inbox in a month or so.

It's possible I don't have the issue, or it's just a cameo so I don't sort it into Alpha Flight (at the moment, my entire Alpha Flight box is in the 'guest apperances' cover gallery, btw, so if it's not in there...). But there are plenty of people on this thread (Phil) who can answer.
    I'd defer to Rob's superior knowledge and collection.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    I shall have a word in your ear/inbox in a month or so.
    I'd defer to Rob's superior knowledge and collection.
    Cool.
    And, yeah, Rob seems to know more than us - he's just a little less vocal about it, so I don't always remember to bring him up.

- Le Messor
    "Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill."