Thread: Will Puck come back from hell with Wolverine?

Default Will Puck come back from hell with Wolverine?

Obviously it's an opinion piece, but it's good to see people talking about it.

http://www.comicvine.com/news/who-wi...verine/142525/

Puck

Died: New Avengers #16 (2006)

Odds: 1-10

Wolverine was once a member of Alpha Flight and so was Puck. They worked together on numerous occasions, but eventually Wolverine parted from the team. When the Collective showed up a few years back, he had no mercy on the team and killed everyone, including Puck, who is a fan favorite. Puck shows up in issues two and three for a bit of moral support. He lets Wolverine know that they much not break him. Puck will most likely be a key player in the rest of the book.

I am probably going to be hit over the head for not knowing this - Why is Puck in Hell? Is it not the Hell of the christian thinking? Maybe Puck has been doing something evil for which he has not been forgiven? I am confused why a 'good guy' is in Hell. Maybe he practiced satanism in his - off-panel life - spare time?

No hitting over the head needed. Apparently, we have been told that Puck is in hell because of all that time spent with a demon sorcerer inside of him.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Nah. Puck was a bad little man. He was a thief that stold the thing( I forget what it was) that made him short. Plus who knows what else he did before joined AF.

And besides, everyone in Marvel ends up in Hell... Because saving them from Heaven, or even going into "Heaven" might be offensive... So it's always Hell... Hellcat was there... Mockingbird was there... Everyone goes to Hell in Marvel. Which is a depressing thought if you live in the land of Marvel.

It was also mentioned somewhere (I think) that Puck was in prison and that he had killed somebody (IIRC).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    And besides, everyone in Marvel ends up in Hell... Because saving them from Heaven, or even going into "Heaven" might be offensive... So it's always Hell... Hellcat was there... Mockingbird was there... Everyone goes to Hell in Marvel. Which is a depressing thought if you live in the land of Marvel.
    Ghost Rider(s) went to Heaven to kick the archangel Zadikal's ass out of Heaven after he dethrowned God from it. I don't see how going to Heaven would be offensive. However Hell is a more intresesting place. Did you ever read Dante's the divine comedy? The trilogy is broken into 3 books: Inferno, Purgatory, and Paradice. Inferno (Hell) is the most populare and compelling of the 3 books. I guess that's why Marvel (and everybody else) seems to put there charaters there. I also think it be very hard to convince a person to leave Heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Rider View Post
    I also think it be very hard to convince a person to leave Heaven.
    Buy wouldn't that be an interesting story. To have a hero give up Heaven to come back to help those in need. Talk about the ultimate sacrifice.

DIGGER

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    It was also mentioned somewhere (I think) that Puck was in prison and that he had killed somebody (IIRC).

Dana
    Never fully explained but in Alpha Flight #31, he mentions being parolled from prison and worrying about his promise to Guardian (Mac) never to kill again. His jail time was mentioned again in Alpha Flight #122 when he mentions how Heather got him out of jail.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by DIGGER View Post
    Buy wouldn't that be an interesting story. To have a hero give up Heaven to come back to help those in need. Talk about the ultimate sacrifice.

DIGGER
    The plot of Paradise X if I remember correctly.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Ahab, sorry to get you started... but I guess you deleted that post anyway?

- Le Messor
    "I am ever a student of the mysteries, lest the world be as it appears."