Thread: Uncanny X-Men #121 - Alpha Flight Page./

Default Uncanny X-Men #121 - Alpha Flight Page./

Anyone have a high quality scan (or could they do one) of UNCANNY X-MEN #121 when ALPHA FLIGHT is first revealed? I have UNCANNY X-MEN #121, but my copy is very old. I am hoping to get a clean, clear, crisp version of that page/picture (like if it was ever reprinted later... or if someone has the digital Marvel thing, a screen shot of it in full screen would also work).

http://www.alphaflight.net/gallery/s...ry.php?cat=655

if that's not big enough I'm sure something else can be arranged

Ah, that's the cover. I am talking about inside the comic itself, when you first see ALPHA FLIGHT in full glory on the page (they're at the top, with Wolverine & Nightcrawler tied up in the middle, and Colossus, Cyclops and Storm are at the bottom of the page). I want to say it's like page 5 of the issue?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uncanny X-Men #121.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	366.4 KB 
ID:	603
    Here ya go.

Awesome. That's a cleaner version than mine. I am almost tempted to join the Marvel PDF thing just to get a screen shot of this issue. The PDF versions are so clean (the dots for the coloring are not visible). With that I was able to create a wallpaper out of one of my favorite pictures from Uncanny X-Men #136. (Attached) - Have been wanting to make a wallpaper of that scene from UXM #121 forever and a day... just never find a really clean version of the image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DarkPhoenix Edit..png 
Views:	61 
Size:	622.5 KB 
ID:	604

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

It was reprinted in Classic X-Men, for the record. (Then again, if we're talking about an upgraded reprint, for the CD.)

- Le Messor
    "How long have you known me, Jack? And you still don't know how to spell my name."
    ~ Yogi Berra (attrib), upon receiving a check from Jack Buck made out to "bearer."