Thread: Apperances

Default Apperances

I'm looking for the list of other AF apperances to fill in my AF collection. I believe the list was somewhere on this site, but I can't find it. Or has it been removed?

Basiclly I'm looking for any and all sightings of any AF member (excluding Wolverine)
    I'm only 29 books away from finishing my GR sightings, just need to finish up my AF Sightings.

Well, the lists of guest-appearances by AF members seems to be under "Forum:Appearances", and is broken down alphabetically by title (so there should be more-or-less 26 categories). People here are pretty good about updating this regularly, so they should be nearly (if not completely) up to date.

Hope that helps? Or was I misunderstanding the question?
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

some day (hopefully not too far down the road) I'll find a good script to use for Phil to have a searchable database set up on the site for appearances, but until then the Appearances section is pretty complete.

If anyone knows of such a script that I can adapt, lemme know!

Thanks. I found it now. it was staring at me in the face. My HD blew up in my computer a few months ago, and I rebuilt it and upgraded it myself. Though now I can't play and 2D or 3D games anymore, so I'll have tobring it to Best Buy when I have some spare cash. The funny thing about this is, besides the basics, I have no idea about computers. I feel so out of the loop.
    Last edited by Alpha Rider; 11-06-2010 at 10:48 PM.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Yes... soon our appearences list will be... Complete!

Something something something Dark Side.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Rider View Post
    The funny thing about this is, besides the basics, I have no idea about computers.
    The main thing is, don't be afraid.
    Computers can sense fear.

I have an 'appearances' request I've been thinking about for a while:
    The original Alpha Flight Collector database had ratings for level of appearance, from cameo to full-blown guest star.
    Is it possible to add something like that to our appearances list? For now, it's unpossible to tell the difference between a single background appearance in one panel and a full, character-changing story arc. Which, considering that I gotta catch 'em all, is kinda important to me.

Regards,

- Le Messor
    "How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?"

It's definitely part of the plan, when we find the software.
    Each appearance will ideally be searchable and have a linked image and description.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Excellent... excellent...
    (Mik rubs hands in a delightedly evil way.)

- Le Messor
    "How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?"