Thread: Alpha Flight Classic Volume 2

Default Alpha Flight Classic Volume 2

I've been checking online and have seen a few listings for the trade Alpha Flight Classic Vol. 2, but it's never available and I can't tell if it's ever actually been published. Does anyone have any insight on this?

Quote Originally Posted by thehorseman View Post
    I've been checking online and have seen a few listings for the trade Alpha Flight Classic Vol. 2, but it's never available and I can't tell if it's ever actually been published. Does anyone have any insight on this?
    I think it was solicited, but sales of the first volume weren't strong and so the second was never published.

They should do at least volume 2 and 3. What a shame. It's Byrne's run!
    NARYA EASTON just saved the world, even if nobody knows.

Initially this was a great book! (errr aprt from the whiteout issue lets not forget).

That issue was great too...Difference of opinion.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

The White Out issue was... interesting. I can't say it was good... or bad. Certainly creative. Reminds me of the "WHAT THE?!?" comics - where they did one of like Black Panther fighting in the dark. And it's just a black panel.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    The White Out issue was... interesting. I can't say it was good... or bad. Certainly creative. Reminds me of the "WHAT THE?!?" comics - where they did one of like Black Panther fighting in the dark. And it's just a black panel.
    That, and this were done in an issue of What If...? !

- LM
    "I don't have to take this abuse from you - I have hundreds of people waiting in line to abuse me!"
    ~ Bill Murray, Ghostbusters