Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Alpha Flight Villains...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
    With all the issues Canada has been having with Russia over the Arctic Circle, I think a skirmish or two against the Winter Guard would be interesting.
    Don't forget - The USA are being pricks about Canada's sovereignty when it comes to the Arctic Circle. Norway and Denmark claim to have dibs as well. There be a LOT of potential oil resources down deep in that shallow ocean. Some claim that it might be up to 25 percent of the worlds oil reserves. Makes me angry we in Canada are not protecting our lands as we should.

Yes, still an interesting idea, to get the two teams on each others' case.
    Last edited by ClawMaraud; 11-26-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
    The potential would be awesome.

URSA Major vs Sasquatch
    Crimson Dynamo vs Guardian/Heather
    Darkstar vs Aurora
    Vanguard or Red Guardian vs Vindicator/Mac
    Just got a look at URSA Major on a google search. Holy! Sasquatch would be torn to pieces by him. We do not need another dead Alphan.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

We had a story like that in Crossing Lines (an Avengers story). Well, they met there anyway.

- Le Messor
    "I am loyal to my employer at all costs ... Please feel free to respond to my resume on my office voice mail."
    ~ apparently from a job application.

Please correct me if Im wrong but the Winter Guard mini series also sold rather well. Things of that nature would be good for Alpha sales as fans of the WG woud pick up the issues as well, much like AF fans buy issues with them appearing.

Could also have Alpha work with MI6 in England since we're strong allies with them and our commonwealth and all that entails. Also might be a cool way of having Alpha more involved in the Marvel Universe without the obvious X-Men and Avenger team ups. I think it would be pretty cool to see Guardian back to back with Captain Britain beating on an overwhelming amount of baddies.