Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Witchfire in New Mutants

Default Witchfire in New Mutants

Witchfire is being held captive by Illyana's army and not looking good. This obviously is not the Witchfire we knew anymore, but at least she is still alive...

Maybe a renewed AF can go rescue her and bring her back to the good side.

Actually, I was thinking that if Alpha comes back in their own series...They could use more villains (Witchfire could be one). As was stated by McCann (and as originally put on paper by John Byrne), Alpha tends to create some of it's own worst enemies.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Wild Child should be one of their villains, too! He sure was awfully powerful and wicked-mean right before he got killed - surely the Chaos War would be a great time to have him come back, right?
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

I agree, FP....Wild Child was (as Byrne originally wrote him) a very sinister and intelligent psycho...He seems to have come about full circle with his latest appearances, which is fine with me. I'd like to see him return, but free of Romulus, of course.

Dana

BTW: I made a new thread to discuss possible Alpha villains here..

http://www.alphaflight.net/showthrea...4891#post74891
    Last edited by cmdrkoenig67; 09-20-2010 at 12:19 PM.

I'm kind of confused is this a temporal copy of Witchfire? As how did she escape from the Elder Gods realm?

There is precedent of alternate universe versions of people visiting Limbo before (the X-Men who died in Limbo, alternate Illyanas), so who knows?

Dana

I agree completely that Withfire would make a good villain. Same goes with Wild Child and even Diamond Lil. As with my heroes I want my bad guys to be just as interesting characters.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67 View Post
    There is precedent of alternate universe versions of people visiting Limbo before (the X-Men who died in Limbo, alternate Illyanas), so who knows?
    It's more that Limbo, being out of whack with normal time, creates its own alternate universe versions.

- Le Messor
    ""Here at First National, you're not just a number," - you're two numbers, a dash, three more numbers, another dash, and another number."
    ~ Saturday Night Live

Taken from CBR:

1) As a fan of the first Alpha Flight team, I was wondering if Witchfire is really dead. It seemed that the demons were going to kill her, but I'm curious...
    That's up in the air. I wouldn't be surprised if she got out of her predicament in "New Mutants" #17.

Well...many demons (especially the ones in Limbo) love to torture their victims, usually keeping them alive for a time (usually a very long time). Witchfire could come back (having escaped them or something).

Dana

Ah, I discovered a few Easter Eggs in the issue, not Alpha Flight related but funny as hell! (so to speak)

I usually don't solicit my own website (except passively in my sig) but I posted them on my blog in a post about this issue. To see the Easter Eggs and the rest of the post, click here.

Thanks
    Rob
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Ah, I discovered a few Easter Eggs in the issue, not Alpha Flight related but funny as hell! (so to speak)

I usually don't solicit my own website (except passively in my sig) but I posted them on my blog in a post about this issue. To see the Easter Eggs and the rest of the post, click here.

Thanks
    Rob
    Prepare to get some traffic...

Rplass hope you don't mind I'm posting the link to your site on a few boards.

Well after passing it his way Rich has made good on his word and put it up over on Bleeding Cool, hopefully you should get a few visitors out of it.