Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-MEN: TO SERVE AND PROTECT #1 (of 4)

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Well, issue #4 is out today and Northstar makes a single panel cameo. It's in the first story, "X-Dudes". He teleports in with some of the grownups who catch Anole and Rockslide, and it's curious that they picked Northstar to be one of the grownups, because way back, Northstar was Anole's advisor back in the Alpha Squadron days.

Love,
    rplass
    Randomly, I've always enjoyed that Alpha Squadron had one of the better survival rates of the little Academy teams, considering they were all nobodies at the time all the kids got slaughtered. Two died, including the only one that wasn't created for the book, but Anole, Indra, and Loa are all still part of the core gang of kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMerr View Post
    Randomly, I've always enjoyed that Alpha Squadron had one of the better survival rates of the little Academy teams, considering they were all nobodies at the time all the kids got slaughtered. Two died, including the only one that wasn't created for the book, but Anole, Indra, and Loa are all still part of the core gang of kids.
    Alpha Squadron lost Kidogo, Network, and Rubbermaid. I think you're referring to Icarus? He was with the New Mutants by the time the slaughter-fest started up.

Quote Originally Posted by suzene View Post
    Alpha Squadron lost Kidogo, Network, and Rubbermaid. I think you're referring to Icarus? He was with the New Mutants by the time the slaughter-fest started up.
    Right, forgot about Kidogo. Was referring to Rubbermaid, actually, she was created back in X-Treme X-Men. Still, 50% still powered and still around out of an entirely wallpaper team, they did better than most; only the Paragons fared better.