Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite Alphan and why

Or unless the potty training took a little longer.

DIGGER

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

The girl doesn't have to be five, just Mr. Furious.

- Le Messor "Hell for engineers is a place without right angles."

Lion-O's 2nd Cousin Alpha Flight

Talisman. Strong young woman. Interesting powers. Likable personality. Cool costume. I just like her and was happy to see her in such a central role in Omega Flight. I really would prefer to have her take over the Shaman duties in the team and keep Michael as a spiritual adviser.
    The world is NOT getting more Alpha Flight! Tweet me you twits! @DaVeO52

As my avatar would suggest I would definitely have to say NORTHSTAR! At the risk of sounding totally cliché he was a bit of a role model. Being gay and growing up in Northern Ontario I used to love comics for the escape that they could provide. It was nice to know that the worlds I would escape to included a person much like myself.

On top of all of that I just genuinely like the character, stern, strong minded, willful and a person that sets his own agenda. I also loved the relationship that he has with his sister Aurora and the story lines that explore their connection and past. His powers, although not god-like, are a great asset to any team!

I love seeing him more now that he's part of the X-Men although I feel the writers of the X-Titles have made him a shell of his once multifaceted personality... he's way too token these days.

Plus, his costume is the bomb!

Totally hear ya!!! Same boat for me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Muerman View Post
    As my avatar would suggest I would definitely have to say NORTHSTAR! At the risk of sounding totally cliché he was a bit of a role model. Being gay and growing up in Northern Ontario I used to love comics for the escape that they could provide. It was nice to know that the worlds I would escape to included a person much like myself.

On top of all of that I just genuinely like the character, stern, strong minded, willful and a person that sets his own agenda. I also loved the relationship that he has with his sister Aurora and the story lines that explore their connection and past. His powers, although not god-like, are a great asset to any team!

I love seeing him more now that he's part of the X-Men although I feel the writers of the X-Titles have made him a shell of his once multifaceted personality... he's way too token these days.

Plus, his costume is the bomb!

Sasquatch followed by the original Guardian!