Thread: Marvel RPG (More alphans needed)

Marrina's #1 Fan Miles First Flight

Default Marvel RPG (More alphans needed)

I am currenty in a marvel RPG where I am the only person as any Alpha members and it would be great to get more I have sasquatch and guardian but would give them up easily to more members the web site is
    http://rpgofmarvel.proboards.com

if interested come check us out

I took a look at it. Are none of the characters their direct Marvel counterparts?

Ya they r the direct marvel counterparts just most people have original characters

I can't get into original characters. Love the chance to play Kyle though.

ya it is hard for me to get into original characters, and that would be awesome to see another alpha fan I always feel awkward a sthe only person playing alpha atm I have bochs clone guardain marrina and sasquatch, I still remember me posting as marrina and everyone was like why would you pick her? she is not even interesting, almost hurt my feelings saying taht about my favorite character lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mrfurious87 View Post
    ya it is hard for me to get into original characters, and that would be awesome to see another alpha fan I always feel awkward a sthe only person playing alpha atm I have bochs clone guardain marrina and sasquatch, I still remember me posting as marrina and everyone was like why would you pick her? she is not even interesting, almost hurt my feelings saying taht about my favorite character lol
    Marrina's not one of my faves, but it's cool to see someone else with a rather obscure character as a favorite! What do you have your Alphan characters doing?

Roger bochs just joined shield and signed up for to make Boxbuster bots (Box robots built to counter certain super heroes) sasquatch is teh resident scientist in shield and marrina just came out of her coma and was caught by shield unknowingly so I am going to be having sasquatch break her out and resign from shield

I might play a canon and my original if I like the look of the board... someone playing Kyle would rock my socks! ^_^ I've also always wanted to explore the fun with Walter and Marrina! Is this board really active?

Edit: Guess not. Wow these RPG threads are deader than a doornail. *sigh*
    Last edited by Remedy; 09-10-2010 at 07:33 AM.