Hey every1 Im new here but Im an old Alpha Fan my name is Miles Im 23 and Im married with 2 children anyways back on topic.

Back when I was a lad of 4 I bought my first 2 comics Power Pack #10 and Marvel Encyclopedia deluxe edition #1, Me and my 2 brothers probably read thru that first issue of the Marvel encyclopedia millions of times picking out our favorites, mine just so happened to be Alpha Flight I have no idea what made me like them but I know for sure that Box was a big reason not knowing anything of the characters I imagined for hours, I thought at 1 point that puck was a norm al height person (Crazy adolescent) then I checked out my other comic and guess who was the guest star? Marrina, I was thrilled I have since lost that issue but Im probably gonna have to buy it again, well neway I was a fan of Marrina from then on a 4 year olds first crush was an alien canadian, so since then I have been collecting my back issues of Alpha, and to tell you the truth I love the series but my pet peeve is that Marrina was gone to quickly. So what got you strated on Alpha as a fan?