There's a little two-page preview of the X-Club's upcoming mini and a short interview with the writer, Simon Spurrier, here: http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.12475.second_coming~colon~_double_tro uble

I was already looking forward to this a lot, but this just has me even more excited, I can't wait to see his take on the characters after reading this.

Here's the part that pertains to MadJeff:

"Madison Jeffries couldn't be more different. He's been through a lot of nasty stuff too, but it's left him kind of fuzzy, kind of dissociated from reality a couple of notches. Which isn't to say he doesn't engage with the events around him, just that you sort of get the impression he's just going with the flow, letting his mind wander at every opportunity. He's so immersed in the world his particular mutant power creates-this universe of intuitive technology and manipulation-that he can often seem a bit shell-shocked or spaced-out to other people. But he's not. He's as sharp as a razor and as quick as a snake; he's just seeing and approaching everything from a slightly sideways angle."