Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dead but not Down for the Count?

Default Dead but not Down for the Count?

At least not in hell?
    There is an article on CBR about the Wolverine relaunch this fall and how Wolverine ends up in hell. This is what the writer had to say thta was a little interesting...

"The group that trapped Logan in Hell has operatives working for them; some new characters and some old," Aaron revealed. "Beyond that, think of Hell as the largest, most over-crowded prison you could possibly imagine, and think of Wolverine popping up there one day. He's going to create a bit of a stir, because over the course of his 100 plus years of life ,he's killed a lot of people. A whole lot. So there are going to be a lot of folks in Hell itching to get a piece of him. Logan has lots of dead enemies; from the God knows how many Hand ninjas, Nazis and Hydra agents he's killed over the years, to a few bigger and more recognizable characters. There'll be the characters fans will probably be expecting to see, but also a couple that'll be a bit of a surprise. And it's not just his enemies. He has a few dead allies who'll be showing up as well. Can I go ahead and spoil one? Old-school Alpha Flight fans (of which I am one) might be interested."

Could we be talking abot Puck?

I'd hope Puck wouldn't be in hell
    But for all of Logan's former friends to find him in the afterlife he'd be up there....

He hopefully then, Logan doesn't come back alone.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

Top of my head, would Puck be the most likely of the Alpha dead to be in hell? I know he said in one issue (think it was around #31) that he had promised Mac he wouldn't kill again (not verbatim), but given some of the stuff that has been hinted about Macs activities...?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Seems like Puck's definitely the most likely ally to be chilling down under, and he fits in the best in Wolverine stories. I'm loving Jason Aaron's Wolverine stuff, looking forward to this!

Please not Nemesis. Not that I care if she's in Hell, I just don't much want to read about her again. Seems like Heather would be one of the least likely to show up, along with Marrina. I could see Puck, Mac or Shaman, though. Maybe even Lil or Wildchild.

Wild Child or Puck I'm thinking.

I'd bet Puck only.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I'd put money on Eugene Judd. Hell if Logan can get out of hell whats to say Puck couldn't hitch along for the ride and somehow rise from the grave? Hey it's happened before with other characters.

My money is on PUCK for sure, although he wasn't one of my original favourites I grew to admire the little fella over the years...

I could see this as a great way to re-lauch ALPHA FLIGHT too!

Puck returns, is unhappy that the team has fallen apart, sets out to reform Alpha with the following team:
    SASQUACH, SNOWBIRD, TALISMAN, NORTHSTAR, AURORA, BOX (Jefferies) and PUCK as new leader

Are you listening MARVEL!?!

So where does the orphaned Hudson baby fit into the roster?

Wasn't aware there was an ophan child?

I would be happy with a roster without any Guardian or Vindicator for now...
    especially no imitation... mind you now that I think of it I could imagine Jefferies in a
    costume that was a bit of a Guardian meets Box design

Yeah, James and Heather's child is an orpan as well as Puck II and Major Mapleleaf II's kid

I doubt either child in comicdom is an orphan. Heather had a big family so that baby is taken care of, and Sadler gramps has baby Yu.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Here's a curve ball - how about Logan teams up with Smart Alec?
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/