Thread: Sasquatch thumps Gorgon?

Default Sasquatch thumps Gorgon?

From the Marvel Twitter:

Happy Tuesday, Marvel Twitterverse. #randomquestion: Would you rather hang out with Sasquatch from Alpha Flight or Gorgon of the Inhumans?
    Then an hour later

Wow! You guys really love Sasquatch! Poor Gorgon.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

How many votes did he win by?
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Hooray for small victories

Quote Originally Posted by Dfense75 View Post
    How many votes did he win by?
    Not sure. Guess the responses were Tweets back.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

Of course you all realize that the result of this will be an ongoing Gorgon book.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Dfense, I was trying to figure out a reaction to your post, but the best I could think of was your own avatar. I mean that in a 'oh, maaaaan, he's right' kind of way.

- Le Messor
    "Go ahead down. You'll miss all those trees. You can do it. You'll stop before you go over that ledge at the bottom. You won't go into that pond. Besides, the ice is probably real thick anyway. Go ahead down..."
    "...My brain is trying to kill me."
    ~ Calvin

Of course you all realize that the result of this will be an ongoing Gorgon book.
    Ahaha, it's sad 'cause it's true. Sure, it'll be cancelled after five issues, but at least Joe Q and the gang will be applauded for giving fan favourite fringe characters a chance.

That was the BIGGEST laugh I have had in a long time.

Of course, it was followed by two straight hours of sobbing and blubbering, only able to moan "They're all frickin' dead" from between my gritted teeth as a way of explanation...
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Not to mention that in its very limited run, it'll have him beating the crap out of Sasquatch. Have I mentioned lately that I have lost all respect for Marvel??
    Last edited by Mystic; 04-01-2010 at 12:18 AM. Reason: to fix spelling
    Where are we going, and why are we in this hand-basket??