Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Alphanex Integration

Thread: Alphanex Integration

Administrator Department H

Exclamation Alphanex Integration

So the Alphanex integration script and protocols seem to be working! This was a big thing on my to-do list, and I'm really excited about how it's functioning. Rather than being a separate creature that shares a login with with forum, it's now much more integrated, with more detailed integrations to come down the road.

I'd love for someone with some Wiki/alphanex experience to test it out. Add an article using the templates.

-K-M- Not sure if your login with work with the wiki, since you Username now has dashes in it, it may confuse the system, let me know.

I made a few adjustments to Pestilence, and it seems to be working fine. though I have noticed that some of the article templates are missing image files and the height/weight/hair entry stats on some pages kind of screwy. Most of this I think will have to be manual fixes.

Administrator Department H

Quote Originally Posted by jay042 View Post
    I made a few adjustments to Pestilence, and it seems to be working fine. though I have noticed that some of the article templates are missing image files and the height/weight/hair entry stats on some pages kind of screwy. Most of this I think will have to be manual fixes.
    Yah, I noticed those problems too. The height/weight/hair I'm in the process of fixing.

Captain Wow Alpha Flight

It seemed to work fine for me, as it didn't even ask me to sign in to get to the edit page section.