Thread: Get Your Review Published on AF.net

Default Get Your Review Published on AF.net

Hey all,

With the new version of AF.net news and reviews can be published directly to the website!

See the following tutorial on how to create an article:
    http://alphaflight.net/showthread.ph...rticle&p=72506

Feel free to review any issues past or present.

Points of Interest:

• Admins may do minor editing
    • Write your piece somewhat professionally, as it reflects the whole site. So no insulting the writers ect.
    Last edited by Ben; 02-16-2010 at 08:46 PM.

While there is a lack of Alpha Comics out there at present, there are plenty from the past. I remember a few years back that the old mailing list started talking about old and classic Alpha Appearences (Uncanny X-Men #109) is one that I would have liked to see. So if anyone gets the inkliing to re-read and review their favourite Alpha appearence, here's the place to do it.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs View Post
    I remember a few years back that the old mailing list started talking about old and classic Alpha Appearences (Uncanny X-Men #109) is one that I would have liked to see.
    I did a review of that very issue for Alpha Flight .net before Christmas that hasn't been published yet. Dunno why. Did it suck? Has it got lost in the shuffle? Something else?

(Coincidentally, hoping to find a reason was why I looked up this thread - I didn't realise you'd mention the very issue I was very mentioning.)

- Le Messor
    "I perceived she was one of those creatures that are not the playthings of time."
    ~ J. Conrad

I can have a look for you.
    Did you set it to be published or was Ben moderating them? If it was the latter it may have fallen in the period where Ben wasn't about.

Images

You've done it now, thanks. I think that's probably what happened, that Ben wasn't about. I did set it to be published, though, and did another one at about the same time that did get published (I figure that confused things, too).

- Mik
    "I put in an application to the optimists club, but I don't think they're going to accept it."

Seeing as the Premier Classic is due out in the next 4 weeks or so, anyone fancy writing a review of UXM #120-121 that can be published around the same time?

Images

Could I write one that can't be published?

Like this:
    #$@%$@$%@#(%@#$(%)*$%*!($#*!

... just asking.