Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The New Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Maxwell View Post
    Looks great so far. Damn glad to see my Guardian commission in the header!
    I was trying to piece where that was from/who it was by!

it was one that John Ryan Maxwell commissioned from Byrne. I was Guardian v.s. Omega Flight. I coloured it a while back for fun.

Can you enable the [IMG] tag for signatures? Some of us had small graphics in our sigs...

Thanks,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Can you enable the [IMG] tag for signatures? Some of us had small graphics in our sigs...

Thanks,
    rplass
    Should work for you now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    it was one that John Ryan Maxwell commissioned from Byrne. I was Guardian v.s. Omega Flight. I coloured it a while back for fun.
    Damn I was supposed to be colouring that. I have to find it now. Thanks now I have work to do. Jeez I'm not back five minutes....

Also so far looks great. I think the small changes give it some freshness!

I don't know why, but it's oddly hilarious to me that FLASHBACK is the only one in that picture still living.

Here is my coloured version:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	byrne.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	529.6 KB 
ID:	95

Cool
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMerr View Post
    I don't know why, but it's oddly hilarious to me that FLASHBACK is the only one in that picture still living.
    and what's even more comical is Alpha Flight vol.3 saved him.

Smile

Looks great Ben! Great Work!!!

When did Wildchild buy the farm?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

When I click on "Reply to Thread", no reply window opens... I'm forced to write a "quick reply" in order to reply to a thread. This truly sucks.

Overall speaking, I don't like the new forum at all...
    NARYA EASTON just saved the world, even if nobody knows.

the quick reply is there for convenience. If you want to use the full reply otion, you can click "go advanced". I can change this so that it is more like it was before, if that's the general consensus.

I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with how things are Snowdhild. I won't be reverting to the old setup, as the idea behind what you see is making the whole site into one powerful interactive fan-based entity. It is still in development, so please give any suggestions you may have to help me improve it.