Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pointer's future as Guardian/Vindicator/Weapon Omega

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Quote Originally Posted by SNOWCHILD
    What about these Dark X-Men? Please, remember I'm in Italy. Are they villains? o_O
    Snow, I've just figured out nobody's answered that - 'least, not on this thread.

When Norman Osborn took over SHIELD (now HAMMER), he made a team of Dark Avengers, characters that looked like the Avengers the people knew but were secretly villains. Scorpion (with the Venom symbiote) plays Spider-Man; Bullseye plays Hawkeye, Dakken (Wolverine's son) as Wolverine, etc... Norman Osborn himself is a combination of Iron Man and Captain America: Iron Patriot.

Then, a while later, they created a similar team of Dark X-Men. It included, originally, Emma Frost, Namor, Cloak and Dagger, and others.

They're villains playing heroes, basically.

- Le Messor
    "When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen."
    - Ernest Hemingway
    OH GOD, what's the point? Marvel is really sinking like a torpedo. What's the point in this messy and stupid storyline? This is just a mess. How many X-Crappy teams are out of there now?

Thank you for the summary, anyway.
    NARYA EASTON just saved the world, even if nobody knows.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Mokole,

Thanks! I'd forgotten the current line-up. (Especially Mimic, for some reason.)

Quote Originally Posted by SNOWCHILD
    Marvel is really sinking like a torpedo. What's the point in this messy and stupid storyline? This is just a mess. How many X-Crappy teams are out of there now?
    Thank you for the summary, anyway.
    Welcomes... but I don't think this one is so bad. It makes sense, and kind of works.
    But there are way, way too many X-Teams; won't disagree there.

- Le Messor
    "The future depends on what we do in the present."
    - Gandhi