Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some points about Snowbird

Quote Originally Posted by SNOWCHILD
    Makes sense, really.
    In her latest and most recent handbook entry they still say she becomes weakened outside of Canada though.

Quote Originally Posted by -K-M-
    Makes sense, really.
    In her latest and most recent handbook entry they still say she becomes weakened outside of Canada though.
    Well, who wrote this handbook?
    NARYA EASTON just saved the world, even if nobody knows.

Byrne: "If she changes into something which would ordinarily be smaller than she, about 108 pounds. She generally turns into a 108-pound version of that thing. For example, if the turns into a rabbit, it would come out as a 108-pound rabbit. If she turns into something larger, like a polar bear, she picks up the extra mass from somewhere and becomes a full-sized bear."

Okay.

Which handbook? The most recent entry for her?

Yes.

Anyway, we can assume she is occasionally able to outdo her limits for some unspecified reasons - speaking either about her mass-shifting and bound to Canada.
    So she could always convert into small mass animals (with much concentration and struggle) and sometimes she can leave Canada (only thanks to her new body).

Yes.

Anyway, we can assume she is occasionally able to outdo her limits for some unspecified reasons - speaking either about her mass-shifting and bound to Canada.
    So she could always convert into small mass animals (with much concentration and struggle) and sometimes she can leave Canada (only thanks to her new body).
    Hmmmm...Ill have to look that up as I don't know who specifically wrote her new entry to be honest

Well she can, but as noted in Incredible Hercules she has to get permission from Nelvanna and Hodiak. Once she does that she can go where she pleases.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Well she can, but as noted in Incredible Hercules she has to get permission from Nelvanna and Hodiak. Once she does that she can go where she pleases.
    Weird thing is, they had nothing to do with the original restriction. It was part of Shaman's spell, and kind of an accident.

- Le Messor
    "I must be getting absent-minded. Whenever I complain that things aren't what they used to be, I always forget to include myself."
    - George Burns

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor
    Weird thing is, they had nothing to do with the original restriction. It was part of Shaman's spell, and kind of an accident.

- Le Messor
    "I must be getting absent-minded. Whenever I complain that things aren't what they used to be, I always forget to include myself."
    - George Burns
    EXACTLY!

It's just that Shaman "linked" her to Earth too... literally.

Maybe we can assume that this new restriction is only related to her second body.

Yeah it was Shaman's doing, but works out for their benefit as it keeps Snowbird in the area just incase the Great Beasts do attack.

Images

True that.

Still, it's also a question of if they can undo it. I'm not sure they'd leave their top player weakened like that - what if the Great Beasts attacked Abu Dabi?

We could fight them with humous. They'd never expect it.

- Le Messor
    "If the Apocalypse comes, beep me."
    - Buffy

True that.

Still, it's also a question of if they can undo it. I'm not sure they'd leave their top player weakened like that - what if the Great Beasts attacked Abu Dabi?

- Le Messor
    "If the Apocalypse comes, beep me."
    - Buffy
    This is an interesting perspective. Maybe they managed to UNDO it with the new body (or the new body was "born" free of it spontaneously)... but (still) want to be asked for permission. It's a matter of respect.

As of yet the Great Beasts have yet to attack anywhere else other then Canada due to their "portal" to our world is the strongest in the North

Images

As of yet the Great Beasts have yet to attack anywhere else other then Canada due to their "portal" to our world is the strongest in the North
    Yep! But 'haven't' isn't the same as 'can't', which is something Snowbird's family should bear in mind.

- Le Messor
    "You made a bear! Undo! Undo!"
    - Xander (?)

Yep! But 'haven't' isn't the same as 'can't', which is something Snowbird's family should bear in mind.

- Le Messor
    "You made a bear! Undo! Undo!"
    - Xander (?)
    Oh wait I cant remember where did the Great Beasts pop up when they fought X-Man?

Images

Checking... checking...

Canadian Yukon.

- LM
    "When you cannot get a compliment any other way pay yourself one."
    - Mark Twain