Dear Alpha Flight fans. Over the years this web site and user group had undergone several incarnations. The next great evolution for AF.net and AlphaWaves is to merge the two into a full user based entity. Content can be contributed in real time by fans/users, content will be more dynamic and interactive. Site articles and the forum will overlap as one entity. In order to accomplish this, certain software needs to be purchased. Much like the next evolution of the site, I can't accomplish this alone. Though in part it offends my nature to request it, but I need some monetary donations from fans to procure the software, and to migrate the site to a more stable server.

Please use the "Donate" button towards the top of each page to donate through Paypal, any amount you can spare will help, and when the funds are available, we will go ahead. Some of the software I require is on sale for the next two weeks, so hopefully with your help we can get it while it's cheaper, to expedite the whole process.

Users who donate, and inform me of your donations can optionally get a new member rank of "SPONSOR"

Thanks for all you support over the years, and in years to come.

Ben