Thread: Hasbro Marvel Universe Guardian Figure

I'd love one! (Christmas is coming.)

I've been looking in stores but have had no luck. Plenty of Union Jacks out there though.

But this is what I don't get. Marvel acknowledges the popularity of AF through the release of these figures but won't give them cred their due. Guardian has now appeared in two lines of figures, Sasquatch, 2, and the rest of the team at least once in a line of their own.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Well, put it out so I can buy one!
    It'd be my first official Guardian action figure.

- Le Messor
    "Wit ought to be a glorious treat, like caviar. Never spread it around like marmalade."
    - Oscar Wilde

I can confirm it is out. I already have one I bought a couple of weeks ago.

By the way, as I do every year I suggest you to vote in the fwoosh official Top Ten if you'd like to see more members of Alpha Flight as action figures. In the Marvel Legends line we already have Guardian and Sasquatch plus the unreleased Northstar & Aurora which (we need to let Hasbro know we want them released). In the Marvel Universe line we have Guardian plus a rumoured,yet no official Alpha Flight box set, in the future.

If you are a collector of any of those lines or simply want to support Alpha Flight please vote here:

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewt...p?f=96&t=61407

If you're not registered, do it. It only takes one minute. Northstar and Aurora already have lots of votes and may end up in the Top Ten for the first time. Support them!

Images

Actually, that's not good news... I was in a toy store the other day, and didn't notice one... worried now I'll never have it.
    Mik, remember to ax at the comic shop! Remember!

- LM
    "Beware the man who slaps you on the back -- he's probably trying to make sure you cough up something."
    - WGP

I got one today!

Here's the text from the back:

"When James Hudson invented the power suit that would eventually turn him into GUARDIAN, he was thinking only of saving the lives of miners who worked deep beneath the surface. The suit proved too tempting as a weapon for his employers, however, so he stole it. Clad now in battle armor replicating the flag of his homeland, he dedicated himself to helping the helpless, and formed Canada's first super team - ALPHA FLIGHT(TM) - to help him on his mission"

Well, Mr. Guardian is going into a box and shipping out soon; I promised it to someone else but I'll easily find another soon.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Mik, it's not out in the UK till November so it may be the same in your neck of the woods.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Mik, it's not out in the UK till November so it may be the same in your neck of the woods.
    #whew#
    Thanks, Phil -- that's very reassuring. (hmm... that could look sarcastic... it isn't.)

I actually remembered to look for it yesterday, when I was going insane (I got my tax back, and bought the Marvel Premiere Classics hardcovers. All of them.
    ... that I could find.) and I couldn't find it. I was worried.

There are three official Guardian action figures out there (Wizard, Legends, and Hasbro) and I don't have one of them. And I call myself me.

- Le Messor
    "Reality is something you rise above."
    - Liza Minnelli

I've seen him on Ebay, but what stores will he be available in? Toys R Us? Please don't tell me he's a Walmart "Exclusive" (I flippin hate that store!).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Some silly misinformation about Guardian on this site...

http://www.actionfigurepics.com/2009...niverse-wave-5

Wow!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    I've seen him on Ebay, but what stores will he be available in? Toys R Us? Please don't tell me he's a Walmart "Exclusive" (I flippin hate that store!).
    'least you can get to one...

Guardian is the first mutant to appear?!? LOLCringe.
    I like the way they posed the Mac/Logan fight, tho'.

- LM
    "Life is all about creating your own backdrop."
    - Clinton Knop

Images

I've finally seen one here in Australia! Yay!

(It was at a target; we don't have Wal*Mart here.)

- Le Messor
    "A meeting consists of a group of people who have little to say - until after the meeting."
    - P.K. Shaw

If anyone wants to pay $60, you can have your very own custom Master of the World

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT