Thread: 15th Annual Fan Expo Canada 2009

Default 15th Annual Fan Expo Canada 2009

Comic Book Resources has an article on this years comic con in T.O. Joe Q is slated to be there which makes me think we'll hear some good news. He did say there would be some this August, or did I hallucinate that? Plus, it seems like we're being stonewalled about any AF news yet there has been a lot of AF appearances and mentions over the last year.
    Am I just being overly optimistic or do you think this is going to be the year we get what we want?

Haven't we been told "stay tuned for news soon" since Omega Flight ended? I want to be positive but I'll wait and see.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Well, if there is any news from Quesada, which I doubt, it'll involve one of these people, in my opinion:
    Coipel, Djurdjevic, Cooke, Eaglesham, Isanove, Choi.

I see no likely writers in the list. But it's all pure speculation anyway at this point.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I don't think there will be an AF news in the foreseeable future. Tom Breevort recenty said in his blog that they do not have a good idea of what to do with the team. He said this when he was taking questions and some of us, me included submitted AF questions.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

Quote Originally Posted by mreeez
    I don't think there will be an AF news in the foreseeable future. Tom Breevort recenty said in his blog that they do not have a good idea of what to do with the team. He said this when he was taking questions and some of us, me included submitted AF questions.
    Yeah, I know, that was my question he answered. I was wondering if perhaps he was simply not revealing anything so as not to steal the thunder of an announcement in Toronto.