Poll: What will AF look like

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: The Team, post selections

Default The Team, post selections

If and when Marvel decides to stop screwing around and tell us when Alpha Flight will be released as an ongoing series (April is out of the question, maybe May, June, July, hopefully not so late as August) what team do you think they'll use? You can select and name who.

For me, I'm thinking it'll be likely old and new and international. Sort of coming from Omega Flight but not really based on Dark Reign. I think they'll avoid x-gene mutants:

Old:
    Sasquatch
    Puck
    Nemesis

International
    Arachne
    Maybe another American merc

New
    A new Guardian
    Maybe another new character
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

As TPTB at Marvel have declared that it was the true AF that died, then they will resurrect them. I mean they can't be so stupid as to not listen to what the fans have been saying yet again, can they?! Three times they've tried to pass off non-AF AF books, and three times they've struck out. I refuse to believe anyone would be so ignorant as to try and go down that same road once more. That's why they'll bring the originals back from the dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    As TPTB at Marvel have declared that it was the true AF that died, then they will resurrect them. I mean they can't be so stupid as to not listen to what the fans have been saying yet again, can they?! Three times they've tried to pass off non-AF AF books, and three times they've struck out. I refuse to believe anyone would be so ignorant as to try and go down that same road once more. That's why they'll bring the originals back from the dead.
    Legerd, such unbridled optimism should be rewarded... With a new Alpha Flight book, featuring the return of the original team!

However...There's no point in getting our hopes up, just yet...We have been given nothing yet.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

The realist in me, says choice "H" - none of the above, because Marvel doesn't give a crud about Alpha Flight. What we will get, is absolutely nothing.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Legerd, such unbridled optimism should be rewarded... With a new Alpha Flight book, featuring the return of the original team!
    Yeah, woo hoo!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    However...There's no point in getting our hopes up, just yet...We have been given nothing yet.

Dana
    Aw crud, you would have to drag reality into this.