Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Team, post selections

Poll: What will AF look like

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: The Team, post selections

  1. #1
    Alpha Flight
    Mokole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    1,946

    Default The Team, post selections

    If and when Marvel decides to stop screwing around and tell us when Alpha Flight will be released as an ongoing series (April is out of the question, maybe May, June, July, hopefully not so late as August) what team do you think they'll use? You can select and name who.

    For me, I'm thinking it'll be likely old and new and international. Sort of coming from Omega Flight but not really based on Dark Reign. I think they'll avoid x-gene mutants:

    Old:
    Sasquatch
    Puck
    Nemesis

    International
    Arachne
    Maybe another American merc

    New
    A new Guardian
    Maybe another new character
    Keep your stick on the ice.

    Live it.

  2. #2
    Semper ubi sub ubi Alpha Flight
    Legerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Realm of the Not-so-great Beasts
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    As TPTB at Marvel have declared that it was the true AF that died, then they will resurrect them. I mean they can't be so stupid as to not listen to what the fans have been saying yet again, can they?! Three times they've tried to pass off non-AF AF books, and three times they've struck out. I refuse to believe anyone would be so ignorant as to try and go down that same road once more. That's why they'll bring the originals back from the dead.

    You are a stupid seal with a small rooster. Translate that into french and you'll get it.

  3. #3
    Alphamaniac Alpha Flight
    cmdrkoenig67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    State O' Maine
    Posts
    2,581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    As TPTB at Marvel have declared that it was the true AF that died, then they will resurrect them. I mean they can't be so stupid as to not listen to what the fans have been saying yet again, can they?! Three times they've tried to pass off non-AF AF books, and three times they've struck out. I refuse to believe anyone would be so ignorant as to try and go down that same road once more. That's why they'll bring the originals back from the dead.
    Legerd, such unbridled optimism should be rewarded... With a new Alpha Flight book, featuring the return of the original team!

    However...There's no point in getting our hopes up, just yet...We have been given nothing yet.

    Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

  4. #4
    I'm a RealWyldeChild Alpha Flight
    Flightpath07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Vernon, BC
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    The realist in me, says choice "H" - none of the above, because Marvel doesn't give a crud about Alpha Flight. What we will get, is absolutely nothing.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

    My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

    Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

    FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

    Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

  5. #5
    Semper ubi sub ubi Alpha Flight
    Legerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Realm of the Not-so-great Beasts
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Legerd, such unbridled optimism should be rewarded... With a new Alpha Flight book, featuring the return of the original team!
    Yeah, woo hoo!

    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    However...There's no point in getting our hopes up, just yet...We have been given nothing yet.

    Dana
    Aw crud, you would have to drag reality into this.

    You are a stupid seal with a small rooster. Translate that into french and you'll get it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •