Thread: Paul Pelletier + AF = Awesomeness

Default Paul Pelletier + AF = Awesomeness

This comes from Newsarama's interview with Paul Pelletier...

NRAMA: Are there any books or creators that you'd like a shot at that you haven't had the opportunity to work with so far?

PP: As far as team books go, I'd love to do something with Alpha Flight. Other characters I'd love to take a crack at would be Hulk or Thor—maybe something with Kazar and the Savage Land?
    If only the "Powers-That-Be" would allow this to happen!

not familiar with him, what books has he wrote?

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    not familiar with him, what books has he wrote?
    He's the current artist for Marvel's "Wars of Kings" limited series. He's penciled Exiles, Fantastic Four & Guardians of the Galaxy too.

I enjoy his work and it's a shame another talented Marvel employee who wants to work on Alpha Flight yet properly will never get to.

[Moderator Note: Double Post deleted. Don't worry, happens to us Mods too]

That must mean at least 5 major good writers and artists are angling to write AF, and not all of them are guys/gals who want to write it because of it would be their first ongoing.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Or want to take the piss out of the whole concept (vol 3 anyone?)
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

One can hope that someone who cares about ALPHA FLIGHT will eventually get a crack at it.

Though with many members deceased... it may be difficult.

Wish someone would just explain that it was Skrulls that got killed ...