Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wolverine: origins movie news. *spoilers*

Le Messor, I believe I got the same ending you did, (Wolverine ordering a drink in Japan). Wonder what the other endings are?

The diamond girl was defo Emma Frost.

The alternate ending was a Deadpool one. There's a badly cammed version about online sonewhere... allegedly...

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    I actually fell asleep twice during the film but did see the whole scene where he meets up with the old folks. I sat through the credits and didn't see any mention of their last names but really wasn't looking for it either.

How about the fact that we have two potential Alphans featured still though with Persuasion and of course Diamond Lil?
    Where did you see these two? I just saw the film tongiht and I didn't see either one.

-Zef

As I mentioned, I just saw it tonight and while not a total trainwreck, it also wasn't satisfying.

I agree with other posts, it was a very Pa & Ma Kent moment when he meets the Hudsons at the farm. Since the time period was vague in the film, these Hudsons could be Mac's parents.

Gambit attacking Wolverine instead of Victor...dumb.

Since when were Silverfox and the White Queen sisters? BTW, both are miscast. Silverfox is very pretty but I think she should've been more ethnic. As for Emma Frost (not Diamon Lil)--completely miscast.

My post-credits ending was the Deadpool version.

Overall, it was entertaining and I think the actors did a good job but the storytelling was lacking. I also prefer when they adhere to the source material.

I'm not sure what to say about this "film"...Horrible, just horrible.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I would suggest 'Horrible' as more than adequate to describe this film. It joins Ghost Rider as one of very few comics to film dvd's I won't be picking up.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yeah...I was shaking my head through a lot of it and I even rolled my eyes a few time near the end.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I would suggest 'Horrible' as more than adequate to describe this film. It joins Ghost Rider as one of very few comics to film dvd's I won't be picking up.
    I quite enjoyed Ghost Rider!

Although i consider mysel;f a fan of Wolverine, it is more the classic Wolverine, before they screwed him up worse. So, i have no intention to see this movie in theater, and may even skip it on DVD.
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/