Thread: New Photo Album

Default New Photo Album

I floated the idea around a few months back of basically having a 'Virtual art gallery' for original AF artwork by creators, whether it be sketches, commissions or original pages that we own.

I've had a rare day off so I thought I'd run with it and if it doesn't work I can always kill it off later.

The conditions I will set is that:

a)You yourself have to own the pieces; it can't be pieces you've found on the net or that someone else has had commissioned and posted on the JBF or wherever; I want to see how much artwork that we, the Alpha Waves community, actually own.

b)It needs to be work by a 'professional' artist. I know this is an extremely grey area, so we'll term it as a published artist and see how it goes from there.

Any feedback will be great.

Haha, it looks like someone wants to show off a bit!!

Hey, I put one up too, it feels good to show off! I already posted this a few years back, but it's still fun to share it.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I'm going to go futher and say it should be an artist professionally published in a comic book (maybe even a mainstream comic book).

Otherwise, I qualify; and I've done a lot of AF art!

- Le Messor
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."
    - Richard Feynman