Thread: AF in Wolverine Movie?

Default AF in Wolverine Movie?

Does anyone know for certain if Mac and Heather are in "Wolverine"? If so, who are they played by?

I've heard rumors of a "James and Jennifer(?) Hudson" as being characters in the film, but nothing concrete...And one of the locations has been called the "Hudson farm".

I would hope they don't change Heather's name...I don't really see any reason why they would.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Hey, that's kinda funny....I always thought James and Heather's baby would be named "Jennifer" or "Jessica"....but you're right, they definitely should not change Heather's name!

The characters aren't listed on IMDB yet, but we can hope. Funny to see they've recast Cyclops, given his treatment in the last X movie (hell, in all 3 X movies)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Maxwell
    The characters aren't listed on IMDB yet, but we can hope. Funny to see they've recast Cyclops, given his treatment in the last X movie (hell, in all 3 X movies)
    Isn't it going to be a very young Scott Summers we see in the film?

Dana

EDIT: Okay...Maybe not "very" young...LOL.
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Just 'coz there's no reason in the world for them to change the names, doesn't mean they're not gonna.

There's a breakdown of characters here. It doesn't mention either Alpha or Scott; but that doesn't mean it's comprehensive.

- Le Messor
    "First car stopped suddenly, second car hit first car and a haggis ran into the rear of second car."
    - Insurance form answer

Saw it last night so spoilers to commence on AF, you are forewarned.

After Wolverine escapes the Weapon X facility, he encounters an old couple, listed in the credits as Heather and Travis Hudson. They keep making mention to their son like the jacket that Wolverine wears used to belong to their son but his name is never mentioned.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by mreeez
    Saw it last night
    I agree!

Spoilers. They take so many shapes...

The couple who pick up Logan... There's a reason I (and at least one of the people I watched the movie with last night) call them 'Ma and Pa Kent'. But not the cool, hip, young versions from Smallville; Anette O'Toole as Heather, I could handle. Too old, but I could deal.

The implication, btw, is that their son is dead.

- Le Messor
    "Football is an incredible game. Sometimes it’s so incredible, it’s unbelievable."
    - Tom Landry