Thread: Marvel Legends Box Set -- April 2009?

Default Marvel Legends Box Set -- April 2009?

I came across an interesting bit of news while I was surfing the Internet. It seems that there's going to be a Marvel Legends Box Set for Alpha Flight listed for April 2009. The set will have Snowbird, Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, and Sasquatch. (What, no twins, Puck, or Marrina? Well, maybe in the next set....)

Go to http://toybiz.multiply.com/photos/album/23 for this information.

Hmmm this is the first I've heard of this. Would be nice but I haven't seen any mention of this anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    Hmmm this is the first I've heard of this. Would be nice but I haven't seen any mention of this anywhere else.
    It showed the twins being released in a 2 pack later that same year. Looks like ill have some new desk decorations. No Puck is dissapointing.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

I'm sorry to bring bad news but that list was proven to be fake a lot of months ago. It was made by a collector who pretended to make it official. The first half is real because Hasbro had already announced the next assortments.

A few of the people running the ML brand are hardcore Alpha Flight fans and in the last round of questions over at toymania.com they said that Alpha Flight chracters would get a push in 09. As for the Northstar and Aurora two pack (we've already seen the prototypes) this is what Hasbro said over at toymania.com in the last round of questions:

4. What is the status of the Wizard poll figures? as some seem perfectly tailored for a two-pack (Northstar and Aurora).

Answer: These figures are currently stuck in the transporter. Not to fear though, their bio signatures remain strong and they will most likely be fully recovered at some future date.

If we're lucky we'll probably see the release of the twins joining Guardian and Sasquatch figures in 09 but as for other Alphans joining the ML ranks, we'll have to wait and see. I'd love to see a Snowbird and Shaman two-pack!

Shaman needs to be made! My collection is still short one medicine man.

What a disappointment. We really could use some good AF news.

The ML AF multipack isn't real? Crap!...Although, I wasn't looking forward to having to purchase another Sasquatch (if he was to be included).

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!