Thread: The Canadian Legion is Here

Default The Canadian Legion is Here

What is this?

Cool stuff!
    "You just decided *all by yourselves* that you are the Earth's protectors. And that you, and *only* you, not your teammates or family, are trustworthy enough to include in the process..."

T'Challa, The New Avengers: Illuminati 1

Sort of on the nose, but it looks great! The characters look pretty cool and the art is pretty impressive.

Who is that strong girl? Love me some strong females

That tough girl is Octobriana, a Soviet super woman.

She doesn't get as much time in the series as I'd like, but she is great!

Oh nice, I was actually looking where you could get these comics.

Looking forward to seeing some of your characters appearing in the "War of the Independents" crossover event

Quote Originally Posted by Raven
    That tough girl is Octobriana, a Soviet super woman.

She doesn't get as much time in the series as I'd like, but she is great!
    Hmm, if you want I can write a little story about her. My writing isn't the best in the world but maybe the artist will help make it into an actual one-shot or mini-series.

Well the pencillers all get a page rate, but if you want to pay the artist, we could develop a backup story, drop me a line if you are interested Speedy!

Looks good so far. I just called my LCBS and they don't have it on the shelves there. Any help as I can't seem to find a spot to buy it online.

We are currently working on the third issue right now.

We want to make sure we have all the issues ready for fans when we solicit it!

But in the meantime you can see all the characters and their stories on my blog at:

legionunleashed.blogspot.com

and if you are on facebook, look up Raven Entertainment Studio for constant updates and artwork!

Thanks guys!