Poll: Should Arachne Join Alpha/Omega Flight

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Arachne

Default Arachne

Okay, I think the general consensus is for Arachne to immigrate to Canada, near as I can tell (only because I haven't heard of one person disagreeing with the idea of her in Canada).

But what do you think: Should Arachne join Whatever Flight?
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

I think most people like her character, uniform, and treatment. So being in AF wouldn't hurt. See what happens.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Is Arachne Julia Carpenter? SHe was Spider-Woman II back when I was collecting comics. She was also a single/divorced mom. How does her family life, or lack there of, fit into her Canadian adventures?

I say, send her packing...She will inevitably end up back in the States, anyway.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I voted no to Archane. Not that I do not like the character. I would rather have Alpha Flight in Alpha Flight.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr74
    Is Arachne Julia Carpenter? She was Spider-Woman II back when I was collecting comics. She was also a single/divorced mom. How does her family life, or lack there of, fit into her Canadian adventures?
    Arachne is Julia Carpenter. She has a 12-year old daughter (Rachel) who appeared in Pointer's MCP stories, and she dates the Shroud, I think. Rachel helped Pointer a bit.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.