Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any news?

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Yeah, Along Came A Spider isn't his best album; but I still like it.
    And he's great live! If you're up front, that is.

- Le Messor
    Firefly: "To my dentist. Er .. 'Dear Dentist: Enclosed find cheque for five hundred dollars. Yours very truly.' Send that off immediately."
    Bob: "I'll ... er I'll have to enclose the cheque first."
    Firefly: "You do and I'll fire you."
    - Duck Soup

Sooo....We know both Beta Ray Bill and U.S.Agent are in the States now (or soon will be, as Agent will be joining an Avengers team)...And Fred Van Lent will not be working on an Alpha Flight series?

Is that it?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Is that Narya attacking Pointer et al with mosquitoes??
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Lemme guess, the kill of Alpha Flight to get Walker to Omega Flight and then kill off Omega Flight to get him back.
    "How do you know that my dimwitted inexperience isnt merely a subtle form of manipulation used to lower peoples expectations, enhancing my ability to effectively maneuver within any given situation."

I'd say it's Scarlet Witch going to acquire Walker and bring him back to the Avengers, while OF fights off the attack or whatever is happening. She's bringing him to Stark Industries and OF is left to handle whatever the heck is happening. Pointer looks like he's dying, the other two less worse off.

Of course, Pointer could be the source of what's going on, but why the writer is taking Walker out of a place he may be needed is odd, to say the least.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.