I just picked up the largest item I'll ever own in my AF collection: the Marvel Chronicle. It's a big hardbound book that comes in a shiny box, and the box has a ribbon in it so you can pull the book out of the box. There are two posters in a sleeve inside the front cover of the box, too. The book is a gigantic 60+ year history of Marvel comics, extremely detailed, 352 pages and Alpha Flight appears scattered throughout.

The book is really very nicely done, with tons of cover art and text, covering a literal month-by-month account of nearly all that went on in Marvel Comics since 1939, up to and including Secret Invasion 2008, as well as special tribute pages with enlarged artwork. For those of us who lived through some of this history, there's also sidebars reminding you what happened in those years in the newspapers, to give the reader a real sense of perspective. It's interesting to read about the timing of events in the comics along with what was happening in the real world.

Here is a list of the images I saw so far related to Alpha Flight:
1. Art from the cover of UXM #109 (Weapon Alpha), with a description of Weapon Alpha's first appearance
2. The cover of UXM #120 (Shaman, Sasquatch, Vindicator), with a description of Alpha Flight's first appearance
3. The cover of Contest of Champions #1 (Sasquatch)
4. Art from the cover of OHOTMU#1 (Aurora)
5. The cover of OHOTMU: Master Edition #1 (Puck's head)
6. The cover of Marvel Saga #1 (Weapon Alpha)
7. The cover of West Coast Avengers #1 (Puck's head)
8. A partial image of AoA Wild Child's hair in one Age of Apocalypse panel
9. The cover to Deadpool #1 (partial image of Sasquatch), with a description of Alpha Flight's involvement
10. The cover to Omega Flight #1 (Talisman)

The text regarding items 1. and 2. mention Alpha Flight, very nicely written. My only complaint is that I found it sorely lacking that none of the #1 issues for v1, v2, v3 were shown, or the fact that Alpha Flight had their own title for over 150 issues total! It would have made sense to include at least the cover to v1, seeing as how it sold what, 500,000 copies?!?!?!

The book itself, along with the box is very shiny and very big. The cover is cut in the shape of an "M". It's even bigger than the shiny deluxe box set for JLA/Avengers.