I used to run games on other websites and I had a lot of fun doing it. Things are a bit slow right now for Alpha Flight, so, here goes. The game is "Where's Alpha?" I post Alpha Flight images, you guess the issue the image is from. One will always be cover art. One will always be NOT from Alpha Flight v1, v2, v3. To answer, say the number of the picture and the issue, for example:

EX1:

You answer: "EX1 is from Alpha Flight v1 issue #3"

Different pictures have different point scores, assigned by me. The number of points is the number of the picture, example A1 = 1pt. A3 = 3pts. The "A" means the 1st round of the game. Post all your answers at once, or one at a time, I don't care, but the 1st member to post the correct answer for that image will get the point(s) for that image. You'll figure it out. Also, post whatever the heck else you want in the thread, there's no rules that you can only post answers, just have fun.

The only rule is that I am the final arbiter of all decisions so don't argue or you get the crybaby.gif! I end rounds whenever I feel like it, so be quick. I award bonus points, too, so feel free to earn them.

Cheating is not only allowed, it is also highly encouraged.

OK Round A is worth 10pts and features Heather Hudson:

A1:

A2:

A3:

A4:

Love,
rplass