Thread: What happened?

Default What happened?

HI everyone....I was wondering what happened to my posts? I was new to this forum and I was getting into meeting Flight fans from around the world and then the site went down. I understand that technical difficulties happen, but when it finally returns, I'm not a member anymore and all my posts have disapeared. I'm not complaining I just just wondering what happened. Was it something I posted? I thouhgt I was banned for some reason. If any of you remember me, I posted the Second Flight pics that were drawn by Soon.
    Fan of the Flight for LIfe

Default Re: What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Managuan
    HI everyone....I was wondering what happened to my posts? I was new to this forum and I was getting into meeting Flight fans from around the world and then the site went down. I understand that technical difficulties happen, but when it finally returns, I'm not a member anymore and all my posts have disapeared. I'm not complaining I just just wondering what happened. Was it something I posted? I thouhgt I was banned for some reason. If any of you remember me, I posted the Second Flight pics that were drawn by Soon.
    Hi Managuan.

I'm not sure what happened to your posts, but we'll definately look into it for you.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Thnaks very much...
    Fan of the Flight for LIfe

For the last couple of weeks or so I had the same problem. I couldn't even get into the forum and thought there had been a major problem.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Hello,

Sorry if you have lost posts, it was due to database problems, It had to be restored from a backup, and some data may have been lost in process.

Ben