Thread: Northstar and Snowbird Tidbits...

Hybrid View

Default Northstar and Snowbird Tidbits...

can be found at the Comic Book Resources site in the X-position and Hercules articles. Sorry that I didn't post the excerpts, (nothing too revelatory was said) but wanted to share the news that it looks like more of Snowbird and Northstar will be seen someday...

Nice find! Here's the text from the Snowbird thing:

"Sacred Invasion" ended with Hercules, Amadeus and God Squad member Snowbird escaping the dimension of the Skrull gods. Hercules and Snowbird shared an intimate romantic moment during "Sacred Invasion," but when "Incredible Hercules" #121 begins, the two have gone their separate ways, the events of the Sacred/Secret Invasion having been over for a time."There's a possibility that we might see a story later on down the line that fills in that little gap of time between #120 and #121," Greg Pak said. "Keep on reading, my friends, keep on reading!"

Here's the text from the Northstar thing:

3) Are there any characters that you've not yet had the opportunity to get your hands on and write that you've got ideas for? What are your thoughts on the seldom-used (yet relevant to the metaphors invoked by the X-Men like bigotry and phobia) gay mutant icon Northstar?

Regarding your first question -- yes.

My thoughts on Northstar is that he's back, he's alive, his powers have been upped and one of 'em is superspeed, which I kind of think the X-Men need, tactically. And it'd be nice if he didn't die for a little while.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

That's very good to hear...And a writer that would like to keep Jean Paul alive? Amazing!

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!