We all know all we can do is speculate, like if they are going to return AF into an ongoing, or waste time again with a mini, or be jerks and just have them appear in X-Men or She-Hulk (disrespectful, that is).

So let's be positive, AF is coming back. After Pointer is gone (Let him be gone!), then Guardian can be back in charge, as a real Canadian (not Pointer or Gambit or....). Snowbird is still out there. Should a new AF exclude mutants now? After all, after M-Day, would mutants really put themselves in the line of fire without it being for other mutants?

Magic-inspired Puck, Snowbird, cyborgish Hudson, Arachne, Sasquatch, Talisman, and of course Nemesis fit the bill. Persuasion, Manikin, Pathway, Box, Goblyn, Diamodnd Lil, and Wild Child do not.

I see it as doable, and more so preferable, so give AF a break from mutants, even Wolverine. I just see so many more stories away from mutant affairs.

I've already said I want Guardian, Sasquatch, Nemesis, and even Arachne on board. Not saying they can't fight mutants, or that ex-AF mutants won't be involved (as heroes, villains, victims...), but the team doesn't need mutants anymore