Thread: Alpha Flight in Punisher KTMU (reprinted)

Default Alpha Flight in Punisher KTMU (reprinted)

Marvel re-printed Punisher Kills the Marvel Universe for some reason, dunno exactly why. I suppose it's the 13th anniversary, or someone, somewhere likes Ennis, something like that?!?!? Puck and Sasquatch appear, but unfortunately, as you can guess from the title, they don't last long. Marvel printed two covers for this reprint, one with artwork and one with a graphic image of the Punisher skull on the front and the title of the comic on the back. My LCS had plenty of both covers, so I snagged 'em both!

Here's the inked artwork from the pages with Sas and Puck:

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Funny that only three characters aren't really mutants in the pictures, Puck, Sasquatch, and Juggernaut.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Yeah, but it's not exactly clear that ONLY mutants would be at that spot on the moon. Perhaps Storm invited the X-teams, including Alpha Flight as allies, to assist in the battle. Alpha Flight sent 2 members, regardless of their mutanity.

When Magneto said, "Humanity has always longed to banish us mutants!", maybe "us" meant "me and you" meaning, just him and Storm.

Can't explain Juggernaut, maybe the same thing, Magneto just invited a bunch of baddies and their friends and he showed up.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

After all these years, I've finally got it, and I'd like to add Sauron to the non-mutants mentioned.
    And second Rob's "it's not exactly clear that ONLY mutants would be at that spot". They're all X-related, but not necessarily mutants.

Was Guardian supposed to be in this story?

~ Le Messor
    "Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but going faster is a maniac?"
    ~ George Carlin