Technically, Jean has been back among the living since the Phoenix mini-series (End Song?...I forget what it was called.)...So, she isn't currently dead, but still...Why must death hold so tightly onto Alpha Flight members, yet let everyone else and their brother get by her? There's truly no valid reason these characters should remain dead.

Truthfully....I just want Heather and Puck back (if not resurrected, maybe they were just comatose for months...Hence Walter's statement about being the "only survivor") more than anyone (Shaman could always guest star as a spirit)..Mac's come back more than anybody, anyway (and every time Marvel brings him back, they do nothing with him and then just kill him off again). I mean, can't we have at least three (including Sassy) of the originals survive the Collective massacre? And yes...I have always considered Heather and important part of the original team (if not always a member).

I hope Varo is right about this being a lead up to a pay-off, but I am not going to expect anything (not even a morsel) from Marvel...They've let me down far too often.

BTW: I haven't bought a Marvel book since Bug's last appearance in the Annihilation: Star Lord series (a few months back)...They are really offering nothing I have any interest in.

Dana