Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marvel Legends Guardian

Default Marvel Legends Guardian

Hasbro showed the new Wal-Mart exclusive ML wave at SDCC's preview night and one of the figures is Alpha Flight's very own Guardian. He'll come with a piece to build Ares and will be available in September.

Very cool, looking forward to seeing photos. Despite the over articulation the Legends line has, I'm hoping for an improvement over that old mail-away figure I got years ago.

Unless of course, it's the Ultimate version, with the landing lights...

A buddy who is big into the Legends line called me this morning saying this very same thing. I'll be picking one up for sure.

Looks like a metallic red like on the Bowen bust. It also looks like they got the lines on the maple leaf wrong (why is that so difficult to get right?). The right leg joint puts a big red splash where it doesn't belong, probably an easy repaint. It also looks like they went with the cowl versus the original helmet, so the nose sticks out like Batman's.

Maybe the ball joint twists like normal so they had to choose a complete colour. Don't know why the maple leaf is so hard or the striping below it, but OK.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Looks like one more thing ill have on my desk when it comes out
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

That looks like a pretty good Guardian figure (he'd be the only figure I'd get from that series, though)...The others hold interest for me.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Wait a tick...

http://marvellegends.net/News/articl...Net080725A.php

Do I just read that Nemesis is getting a figure, and it's a build figure? It's most likely a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Wait a tick...

http://marvellegends.net/News/articl...Net080725A.php

Do I just read that Nemesis is getting a figure, and it's a build figure? It's most likely a mistake
    Canadian Nemesis or AOA Nemesis (A.K.A. Holocaust)?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

The link on the page takes you to an area with no pics, but text stating that it's the former Alphan.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Canadian Nemesis or AOA Nemesis (A.K.A. Holocaust)?

Dana
    I assume Holocaust, but the link goes to Canadian Nemesis