Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolverine: origins = guardian apperance?

I don't think they'll have Guardian in it as they never have non-mutant supers in the X-movies. Maybe they'll have him and Heather show up as normal folks, but I wouldn't count on it. I wish someone would have asked Hugh Jackman if they were in it when he was at the con. He probably wouldn't know who they were.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

They've fallen for one of the classic blunders. The first is never involve a new director in the third film. Second, but only slightly less well-known, is never go in against far too many characters when the franchise is on the line!

- Le Messor

And the third is to never start a land war in Asia!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

And...to never go against a Sicilian with death on the line.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

Of course they won't have Guardian...because that would...make sense. In Hollywood they know better then to use the established storylines that work and just make up their own...right? Worked for X-3 right? UG.

Ug...if they make him American I'll walk out of the theatre...well...as soon as the movie ends...but it will be fast.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

1) Don't be shocked if Guardian is in this and is a mutant. Deathstryke was, probably Juggernaut, too (his origin was unexplained, tho').

2) Back to the start of this topic: Mac in Wolverine: Origins. I'm going to upgrade that to a 'yes'... probably.

Observe #27:
    A woman on base, one of his underlings, talks to Hudson (the one who origined this thread). They've had an implied tryst, and now she wants time off to go to the doctor. Her name? 'MacDonald'.

James MacDonald Hudson.

I think he is in this issue, kind of, inside the woman. We've never heard from his parents before.

- Le Messor
    "Expertise in one field does not carry over into other fields. But experts often think so."